Sunday, September 9, 2012


Welcome to the world little Brody!!!!
Brody Hansen Lund
Born September 6th, 2012
7 lbs 1 oz. 20 inches



















Here are just a few quick pictures of daily playtime!!!







14 comments:

Nat and Justin said...

Congrats! Another beautiful baby. Love you guys...hope you are doing well!

Bella Announcements said...

What a beautiful little boy. So happy for you both! Congrats!!

J+M=L said...

CONGRATS!!! What a sweet baby boy! Love your belly shots...you are too cute prego!

Dustin and Cammie said...

Congrats! He is adorable. Such a cute family!

The Clark's said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!

Josh & Elise said...

Yay, congrats! He is adorable and everyone is growing up fast! Miss seeing u!

Linsey said...

He's darling, what a family!

Allison Barry said...

Congrats congrats!!!!! He is gorgeous!!! I'm glad you had a c-section this time :)

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

congrats you guys! He is perfect! Mandy you are an adorable pregnant person. Miss you guys, and hope you are doing well!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! You are the most beautiful family!

Jenae said...

The cuteness is dripping off my computer screen. I am in love with your family!

jj

Lanelle said...

Oh Mandy!!! I just saw this! I was thinking about you today and wondered if you were getting close to your due date! I couldnt remember how to get on your blog for a few weeks straight, I'm glad I found it! He is absolutely adorable! I miss you and your sweet family so much, and wish I could be there to help you, and also to see Mr Brody. I hope all is well in the South. What a joyful occasion. Love ya mucho.

Kallee said...

So glad i checked the blog. He's absolutely perfect. I loved seeing Erick and the kids full of excitement while holding their gift from heaven! LOVED the maternity pictures of you. Beautiful!

Cara and Mike said...

Mandy! He is seriously breathtaking :)